Monday, January 6, 2014

New year, New blog

I took a long hiatus from blogging. Although I am still doing projects and making food, between school full time and my two little ones, I barely have enough time to formulate the projects I have done into a full fledged blog. When On breaks from always busy full time school schedules, I do start missing my blog, and so I have decided to try and amp it up a bit, and do some much needed series writing. This blog is all about cooking, baking, and just having fun with my home.

Coming up:
Building a Bench Seat in the Kitchen
A Small Master Bedroom remodel
    - Dumpster Find Vanity customization
    - Dumpster Find old door into headboard
Pallet Headboard and night stand for my Tween/guest room
Living Room Update
Basement bathroom Revamp




No comments:

Post a Comment