Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fly me to the moon (no, really its close to earth right now)


Saturday, I spent the majority of the day studying. Because I want to go back to school and get my masters degree, I am trying to refresh on all of my core skills so that when I go to take the placement test, i do not get a low test, and end up with a bunch of non accredited classes, that will in turn make my college career that much longer than it is already going to be.
Most everything i am studying is coming back to me. This is very good news, as i think i actually have a shot at having good grades! I can not wait to get on the ball and become a college student at the ripe bold age of 27!

This weekend I also have been putting up a fight to beat this "cold" my body is trying to come down with. today I am feeling much better, and I think I may have a shot at kicking its butt!

We also went to the hubbys grand parents house, up past Fort Collins (by red feather lakes) and my husband spent the day helping move a pallet of pellets for their stove. We love spending time with them, as we know their time is becoming greatly limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment